Anyone have a memory foam mattress?

If so how do you like it? Was it worth buying?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We considered buying one and went for a latex one instead. They're expensive, but they can last 30 years and they are incredibly comfortable. You just have to look out because some brands mix foam with the latex and it breaks down faster. 100% latex mattresses are awesome.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Yes and it changed my life! Well worth the money!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• we do- and he LOVES it- I would rather have a nice pillowtop...but whatever
    *we do have issues with it when it comes to sex though-we wonder if they actually tried them out for that before they started selling them because at times it can be kinda...difficult
    heh
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:51 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I absolutely HATE mine. We got a king-sized set about three years ago. It has to the most God awful hard thing I have ever slept on. Coming from a king sized baffled water bed to that was like shock to me. I hate it and wish I had my water bed back. Not to mention that it gets sooo hot because of that foam. Ugh.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2010