both my boys are sick , differnt symptoms can it be related?

So last week my son broke out w/an ugly rash on his elbows, it was kinda rough looking , im not to sure how to explain it, Dr sd it was a ne cleaning product i used & sd he must of rubbed off it, i sd no how stupid of her to think that, i use the same products& i know my son wouldnt rub it on his elbow.Then sat morning he throws up while hes sleeping, good thing he was in my bed, now i get home from work & my 2 year oldd has diareah& his eyes are looking swolen& now my 4yr old is getting a rash on his face, i wanted to take him to the er but hubby sd to just wait & do a walk in tmrw again, im freaking out now can it be the same thing on both of them?

gabby06

Asked by gabby06 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Health

• i highly doubt its related..you dd could have lo 2yr old could have throw up and started crying when he/she did it thats why the eyes are swollen, the 24hr stomach virus is going around over here, and as for you 4yr old it could be poison oak/ivy or do you know if he is allergic to anything?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:01 PM on Oct. 17, 2010