Changing clothes in the closet for each season.

For most of us, we move the kids summer clothes to storage or sell them but how about your clothes?
Do you store your seasonal clothes and bring out that seasons clothes?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My jackets are hanging in a different closet but my regular closet has all my clothes in it. The seasons don't change too drastically here in FL.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Nope. My closet is plenty big. I just do some rearranging. I do have an extra closet though, that is where I store all my coats, jackets and sweaters. Otherwise, it's all arranged for seasons, but in the same closet.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• my dd i sell them or move them to another closet my clothes i just leave them
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I keep them all in the closet until they are outgrown. If they want to wear shorts and a tank top in January...I am fine with that.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I do not have a very big closet so I put some in storage for me, hubby and the boys.
    allmomma

Answer by allmomma at 11:15 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• it's all crammed together in the closet
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Thankfully we have large closets in our house, so we don't have to worry about changing out each season.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 4:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Nope. We have enough clothes to last us all year and our closets are barely full (we don't have huge closets, mind you). Even if we did have large closets and a ton of clothes, we probably wouldn't switch them out every season. Some places can be summer weather one day and winter the next!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2010