how many....

kids do you want? and does dh/so want the same amount? or does he want less/more?

were all you children planned? or were the a perfect surprise lol...

my dd was planned and as for how many kids..dh wants 3 and i only wanted 1 or maybe 2

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We both only wanted one, we have two together both unplanned. We both have been sterilized since. He has another daughter from before we met.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• We have our first on the way now, she was planned and unplanned lol.
    We both want 3 to 4.
    were hoping next time around we get twins,
    MmmmMamaBear

Answer by MmmmMamaBear at 11:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• yea i want twins next time too
    Lovin_mybaby5

Comment by Lovin_mybaby5 (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• DH and I always wanted 2, but never thought that it would happen. After we had DS, now 11, we never prevented, but never concieved a 2nd child. In 2006, at 36 yrs old, I had a stroke, we joke that it must have knocked something loose, because in 2007 I suddenly didn't feel right. I thought I was 16 weeks when I figured it out, but they wouldn't do an US until I had testing from the stroke. When we finally got to US and I thought I was at 26 weeks..... nope I was 36 weeks and we welcomed DS#2 three weeks later.Our boys are 8/12 years apart, but we finally have the exact family size that we always wanted.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I always wanted 5 or 6 but i can't afford that many so I have 4 and it worked out the way i wanted it to! I wanted 3 girls and then a boy..I got just that too! My first was an "oops" and the others were planned. My 3rd baby I planned it to where she would be a birthday gift for her dad and she was born a few days shy of his birthday....the 2nd one I wanted to be born in June and she was, the last one I wanted a fall baby because I had a winter, a spring and a summer baby...I thought a fall baby would be fun, a kid for each season...and he just turned 6
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:29 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• four.. and yes planned, have one
    KKline

Answer by KKline at 12:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would like to have one more. But that likely won't happen. Df does not really care one way or the other, simply because having another child could seriously risk my health & he does not want to take that risk. Plus he loves my DD as his own
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:30 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I want 3 and my husband wants either 2 or 3... so we'll probably end up with three if everything works out. : )
    katinthehat8914

Answer by katinthehat8914 at 2:23 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I want no more than 2. DH has no say in it because he isn't the one that carries or gives birth..the day he can carry/give birth than he can have as many as he wants.

We currently have one son. He was planned and if/when we have a next one it will be planned as well.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 9:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• we both only wanted one child and thats what we got.. and yes i think he was planned but we was trying for so long that i thought i would never have any children... thank god, i have my son.. i love him WITH ALL MY HEART!!! he's my world!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 18, 2010