• In the Spotlight:

If money was not an option

If money wasn't an option..and you had a nice Car, nice house, anything you could ever ask for would you ask in and live with the bare minimum and find an RV so you and your family can travel around the world if you wanted

TDMumof3

Asked by TDMumof3 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• BUMP
    TDMumof3

Comment by TDMumof3 (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Probably not. I am too attached to my stuff. I would rather fly to somewhere overseas every couple of months and stay for a week or so.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I wouldn't if I had kids because I moved around so much and it was horrible but if I was retired I would
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• i would stay trailer camp sit all year round and leave my hubby to the household
    all the fun i would have not listening to his screaming
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:17 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would try it for a year...after that it would loose it's charm
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:24 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• no i would not
    EMEmom75

Answer by EMEmom75 at 2:21 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Absolutely! It sounds like so much fun to me and even if I had little kids... there's just so much to learn from seeing different parts of our country:-)I've actually toyed with the idea of doing that when I retired or maybe even before.
    shellakers

Answer by shellakers at 3:08 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Alright!! As of right now my children are 5 4 and 3..By the time we are able to buy an RV they will probably be 6 5 and 4! we are looking into buying one that sleeps 8.....So incase I need one of my step brother or sister can stay!! We are currently living a mobile home but it is not what we like!! My x sister in law and brother in law picked this place out! So we just took over this place because the brother in law decided he didn't want to pay for it any more! Our Plan is that we can save money by not having a Huge water bill or a huge light bill..I will soon be graduating from College with my Associates degree. Money is an option for us because of the economy right now!! But by the time 2012 this is what we are hoping for! We do not want to totally Settle down quite yet in a mortage, and etc. We both are 25 and 28! Maybe later we will feel different about a mortage when we are a little older!
    TDMumof3

Comment by TDMumof3 (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010