tubes tied adult content

ok its been 4 months since i had my tubes tied im 23 years old so i dont know anything about how long the pain last so please help me
????? ok my question is should it still hurt at all like sometimes it hurts and other times it dont but when it does hurt it hurts when i pump it or when im holding my son i mean its not like bad pain just enough to say ouch.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Physically it shouldn't hurt at all anymore. Do you have cramping from breastfeeding/pumping?
    The main isue I would wonder is that you have worse cramps and/or bleed more at your period this is a most comman complaint for post tubal ligation syndrom.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 11:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• wow your young to have your tubes tied...lol
    but sorry i have no idea if your still suppose to hurt
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• yeah i do have more bleeding and more cramps now and it hurts even if im not having a period could it have been done wrong i dont wanna have to go see my doctor if i dont have to......
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 11:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I had my tubes tied and i was fine way before 4 months I think you go back to see the doc who performed your surgery..
    Ladypurple

Answer by Ladypurple at 11:41 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• yeah i am young to get my tubes done but it was for the best i almost died 4 times when i was preg with my daughter i lost alot of blood in and out of the hospital and had her 3months early so i thought getting my tubes tied was for the best...........
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 11:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I had my Tubes-Tied the day after my Son was born at 21- I was fine by my 6 week check-up; i think you need to see your doctor- you might have some Scar Tissue & that will cause Pain! Wishing you lots of luck-

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:47 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• thank you guys for all the help
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 11:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Baby you need to seek medical attention immediately. I had my tubes clipped and burned and I was not in any pain after a few hours. This does not sound right. Don't go back to the doctor that performed it go to the Emergency Room...Now
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would definitely talk to your doctor.  I had my tubes tied after my 5th baby (during the c-section) and haven't had any pain since I healed from the surgery (stopped hurting after 2 weeks with only pain here and there from doing too much).  It's been 3 months and I have no pain at all.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:26 AM on Oct. 18, 2010