has ur doc ever told u....

my doc said i lost weight... 1 lb in 2 weeks i am 26 weeks i dont see the big deal i am over weight anyways and i am eating right... well she said i shouldnt try>>> I AM NOT TRYING... i dont know what to tell her if i lose weight again... any suggestions??

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 12:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my first 4-5 months was horrible, i lost weight majorly, i lost more weight without trying than when i want preggo and trying!! lol
    but my doc said that its ok, she just told me to take prenantel vitamins. but toward the end i only ended up gaining 15-20 pounds when my son was born.
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• yor body is changing your pregnant and your weight is going to fluctuate if you are taking care of yourself and they are telling you the baby is healthy what more do they want just keep eating right and don't let it stress you
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• yeah i lost weight too and then i had to drink Ensures to gain weight...now my doctor says ive gained too much weight..

in 15 weeks i went from 104LBS to 112LBS
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:39 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• First my doc told me I wasn't gaining enough weight for the first half of my pregnancy, and then they told me that I was gaining too much in the second half....you'll be fine :) Just keep telling her that you are not trying to lose weight.

Here is a question for you...why at 26 weeks are you going in once every other week? At that point I was still once a month.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:39 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I have been up and down with my weight this pregnancy and at the end I will probably lose more. They always told me it was alright since I have extra weight to me anyways. They said as long as it is not a big amount of weight lost or gained in a short time then it is normal.
    mommyofkyra

Answer by mommyofkyra at 12:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i lost weight, and i gained weight. from what i've heard, DR.s can be real impersonable. Do not worry about it. YOU know if you eat healthy. Bring her a food log and show her (she still probably wouldn't care anyways though).

You are fine.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 28, 2008