Ive always wondered! *Sex Question* adult content

Ive always wondered if I was the only woman to experience orgasims slimly and late. Of course my first time was 18, but I never exprerienced a orgasim until a year after my marriage, it took some work and concentration. Ive been married for almost five years, and it was only a small once year two, a couple year three, a couple year four (granted I was prego most of that) But now since Ive turned 29 and my husband got back from 6months of military assignment its off the wall weekly! Is this normal for ladies? I know ppl make a big deal about sex, but I didnt understand the crazy until recently lmao. I guess women hit a sexual peak around 30, Ive been told....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• 23. Ive never had one. Been married 2.5yrs. HA. MAybe Ill get lucky and 30 will be a good time for me! ;)
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I had my first orgasm at 22. But I am 25 now and can get off in 2-3 minutes... Flat. =)
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:55 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Maybe you just finially got good at getting the stimulation where you need it. If I ride him and stick a small silver bullet vibrator in front of his penis while I am on him so it is pressing (externally) on the area just in front of the vaginal opening to give direct clitoral stimulation. I prefer to lean foward with my hands on either side of his head for maximum pressure in the right area. Its a guarenteed mindblowing orgasm every single time.
    Anonymous

• I've had some good ones but still waiting on that ultimate explosion
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• 41. and still rocking my O...LOL
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:44 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I think over time you just learn each other better and if you both are open to trying new things to spice up your sex time..Thats even better..
    DPCreations

Answer by DPCreations at 2:00 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I don't think I've never NOT had one *lol* unless it was by choice!
    ValerieRNmom

Answer by ValerieRNmom at 3:18 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I think I've been consistent and I also think you need to know your own body really well. Glad you are finally in your "happy place"!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i am 53 and i am still waiting for good sex
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:04 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• The real peak is 40! this is why older women want younger men..hehee
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:44 AM on Oct. 18, 2010