hemroids during pregnancy:( adult content

This is my 3rd pregnancy and last. I am almost 8 months pregnant. I was wiping today and found a lump in my butt area today.. I have a hard time going # 2. I never had hemroids during any of my pregnancies. I asked my fiance to look for me, since I couldnt see and he said it was a huge one. Can I use peperation h wipes to get rid of it? I am wondering how i got one in the 1st place....It hurts to sit and to get up from sitting...and itches too...is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yup it is and yes you can use the wipes wait till the baby comes your in for a treat
    your doctor will tell you to eat more fiber in your diet like you don't already
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:01 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would ask your ob if those wipes are safe to use first or call L&D and ask one of the nurses.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:06 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes you can use the wipes. It is normal for some and just because you didn't have it before doesn't mean it wouldn't happen.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I just looked it up and it is safe. Here is the link http://www.babycenter.com/0_chart-over-the-counter-medications-during-pregnancy_1486462.bc
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:09 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yea, use the wipes if it's too uncomfortable. It should be very normal to have hemmeroids while pregnant. They are bumps caused by a vain being pushed on too much, like if you were trying to hard to go #2. Good luck with it!
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 12:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Witch hazel wipes are good, Tucks is one that works well!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 5:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2010