How can I use the law of attraction to my advantage?

I want to get a job to do from home on my computer, while still having some "ME" time. I would love to win the publisher's clearing house. How can I attract these things.

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 11:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• feng shui, positive thinking... :-)

i've heard liveops is a really good place to work through. check it out. i am excluded from being able to get a job through them at the moment so can't personally vouch but people i trust have worked for them.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Excluded? why?
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• The Laws of Attraction will only work when you truly believe in what you want to happen and when you're grateful for what you've already got. Gratitude towards what you've already got will attract more positive into your life. Envisioning yourself already having what you want and releasing it into the universe, while believing it will happen, will manifest over time.

As for working from home, many of us on here do different things... perhaps we could talk and get you pointed in the right direction.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 12:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• because i have a violent criminal history lol. they do a background check and five years ago i was dating an asshole. we were at a party down the street drinking. he was being a dick and threw a remote control and hit me in the head. i jumped on top of him and punched him in the head - he had marks and i didn't so when the police came i got arrested. so it wasn't the best response but i kinda feel like he deserved it. as for liveops, you will have to pay $50 or something for your background check, and their FAQs are very clear on what is acceptable (although I had to double check that a simple assault was considered violent) or not when it comes to that as well as other requirements. but i have heard from several sources that it's definitely good and legit - and you can choose your hours when and how many.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• You mean you're trying to "will" yourself to win Publisher's Clearing House?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Read "The Secret" if you haven't already. It's based on The Law of Attraction. It has helped so many people, and it really helps you understand that your train of thought is how things happen to you. i.e. when you think positive, then that energy attracts positive things into your life, and the same with thinkin negative.
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2010