What You think? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/28/news-org-investigate-pos_n_138449.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i think stuff like this should be kept in journals.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 12:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• What do I think....1964 who the he11 cares! I think if there were really something there of any relevance Obama's group would have smeared it across the media long before now.
    mnwintercritter

Answer by mnwintercritter at 12:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I totally agree with you mnwintercritter.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 1:33 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• it just shows more that mccain is nothing without the millitary, it is his whole career/ his father;s whole career too........ also shows the millitary is crooked covering up deaths and whatnot. please remember that mcrage is not and can never be a peace time president, he cant do it! please vote to bring innocent lives home and save the children of the countries we hastily invaded!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• 10:31 AM on Oct. 28, 2008 by: mnwintercritter

What do I think....1964 who the he11 cares! I think if there were really something there of any relevance Obama's group would have smeared it across the media long before now.

Whatever. If the headline was changed from McCain to Obama, I'm willing to bet you wouldn't care how long ago it was.

msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 1:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• People have car accidents very frequently. This seems absurdly trivial to me.
    sgalsmommy

Answer by sgalsmommy at 1:38 AM on Oct. 29, 2008