do you do anything for halloween?

you do much for halloween? if so what? and what will your kids be dressed as this year? my two little boys are going to be Batman and Robin:-)

momaholly

Asked by momaholly at 12:06 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• That's cute, that your boys are going to be Batman and Robin. I have a boy and a girl. My Son is going to be Woody, and my Daughter is going to be Jesse. We usually just decorate our house a bit, hand our candy and trick or treat. This year our church is having a cute event. They're having "Trunk or Treat" We're going to decorate our Trunks, and have games and candy. I'm very excited. I think my kids are going to have a lot of fun.

www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:12 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My kids T/T and we hand out stuff.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• We've decorated the outside of the house, and the inside a little bit, and we will make a cute Halloween meal with chili and pumpkin shaped grilled cheeses and dirt cake to look like a graveyard for dessert. Then DH and I will take DD trick or treating in base housing while the older boys stay home to hand out candies. She is going to be a purple princess.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Drake is only 2, so we'll keep it simple.
    We've been to a pumpkin patch/corn maze, complete with hay ride, petting zoo, snacks and crafts.

Then, for H'ween, he'll put on his 'the monster next door!' shirt (from Target), with black sweats, and
    we'll go to the grandmas, aunts and uncles for treats. Finish up with a meal at nanas.

As he gets older, we'll do more, but for now, we're keeping it simple.
    LadyCash

Answer by LadyCash at 8:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Fun question, thanks!

Felipe will be a storm cloud and I will be the sun.

We are having a Halloween party for his friends from school on Saturday (our first Halloween party!), and then on Sunday we'll put our costumes right back on and go to our local Renaissance Festival!

:o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 3:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2010