Beauty

My husband keeps shaving his head and he looks terrible, he has the most beautiful white hair and I dont know why he has to keep doing this. I love him anyway but he is not attractive without his hair. How can I get him to leave his hair alone?

Momabear455

Asked by Momabear455 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• oh no i can sympathize, my hubby changed his job and was allowed to let his hair grow and beard. i was ok with the hair but hated the beard. someone we know started to call him jesus. i was so glad when he switched positions again and now has to shave and keep up his hair. i tried to tell him nicely, tried to threaten to shave him in his sleep(just joking), and offered him special incintives*wink wink* but he was happier that way. at the end of the day i love him for him not his appearance so i gave up. good luck. maybe try asking for a bday treat or family photo to grow it out and see how he likes it...or offer to help him dye it if the color is what bothers him. maybe he is just self conscious. good luck
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i do not know but here is a bump im sure youve told him you love him no matter what
    anfisasmommy

Answer by anfisasmommy at 12:11 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• tell him you think his hair is sexy & it turns you on and you want to run your fingers through it while making love.....maybe that'll work!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2010