sex

i had sex after my 1st period after giving birth ...could i be preg again? i was exactly 1 day after my eriod ended then after the sex i spotted a little...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• right after having a baby your cycle is a mess, mine was like clockwork beofer and im still trying to adjust to it being off. if you think you could be preg again wait until you are 2 weeks late then test. especially if you are breastfeeding it might really be off! congrats and good luck
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 1:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• when i got pregnant my first time it was conceived the day after my period ended. ppl alwayss told me it cant happen cuz u only ovulate 2 weeks before ur period but im pregnant so who knows! wait till u miss another period though. i dont think u have to wait until ur 2 weeks late though i tested on the very day i was expecting a period and the test was clear as day
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2008