what should i do

my husband and i are completely wedged apart.. we both agree on this.. the wedge you ask?? his parents.. but we cant get back to us bc he wont try to understand and back me up on what the problem is. i dont know what to do. his dad is rude and his mom is overly dramatic.. though i can handle his mom other than when she is whining bc she thinks i dont like them bc i dont want to be around them as much as we used to be.. we see them EVERY single day.. and i am sick of having to listen to his dads smart ass remarks.. he is putting his parents first which not only leaves me feeling overwhelmed but alone... any usggestions on what to do? bc talking to him isnt working.. he wont try to see it as them being disrepectful and only tells me thats how they are..

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• ALl you can do is be you. Be nice to people and stay home when you don't want to go over, letting your hubby and kids go. You can stay and rest or do laundry. They'll get over it.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:36 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i wish it were that easy!! i really have no choice of that tho... bc i will do that..(let him go) and me and the kids will stay home or whatever.. on the occassion that we go there or what not but 99% of the time.. they just show up at our house... uninvited... unannounced..
    Ross2010

Comment by Ross2010 (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Oct. 18, 2010