I want some helpful tips please!!!!!!!!!!

my due date is too near! and im so ready for my baby to come and be in my arms!!!!!!!!!!! :) I know some moms are going to say he will be ready when he is ready and come when hes ready so on.. please dont judge me! I have tried sex, walking and ive heard nipple stimulation helps induce labor but does anyone else have any experience or tips? I will not try castor oil! lol.. thanks ladies.

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 12:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Walk. Sleep. Pray. Good luck!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:44 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have heard Spicy foods have done the trick... but I have never tried good luck! :)
    Mamaj6

Answer by Mamaj6 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I had my baby 2 months ago. I will tell you that I ate spicy foods, basil, pineapple, walked every night (even though it was 100+ degrees) did nipple stimulation to and from work (hours drive at least each way) and evening primrose pills. The nipple stimulation got the contractions started, but they didn't do anything for me. I was long, thick and closed until 39 weeks when I was "maybe" 1 cm dilated. At 40 weeks, I was a good 1, maybe 1 1/2. They were talking about inducing me and the next night (my due date) I was laying in bed when my water broke and my baby was born the next day. Guess the moral of the story is I tried everything under the moon for 3 weeks and he came when he was good and ready to come.

lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 1:05 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I heard sex is the best one but if your body isn't ready it probably won't work. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and birth :)

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:08 AM on Oct. 18, 2010