how often do you have a date night with your partner? And who watches the kids?

DF & I have a date night ever week, provided he is home of course ( he is military & gone frequently). If DD is not with her bio dad (which actually is rare, he always finds some excuse not to see her) she is with a sitter.

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we try to get out once a week and if not than every other week. my son goes to his grandparents house out of town for the night as do we and we go out on the town they spend time with him and we get a lttle time out
    torres02

Answer by torres02 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Well I have 5 kids it is hard to find a sitter but my hubby and I try to go out once a month providing that my mom (grandma) can watch all of them... :)
    Mamaj6

Answer by Mamaj6 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• We do not have date niight unless a special occassion, which is rare; once a year.
    mp3mom

Answer by mp3mom at 1:01 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Once or twice a year and we usually con a friend into watching them for the night.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:30 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• our date night is when our children are asleep cus i have no one to sit for me. so we put the kids to sleep then watch a movie or have a drink or just sit out side n talk till the bugs try to eat us lol thats our date night sad huh...
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 1:35 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Not nearly enough, we had one Sat just gone the one before that was probably 6mths ago!!!!!!! bad, I know.....our daughter was with my parents.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:13 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• We havent had a date night in nearly 2 years.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 9:22 AM on Oct. 18, 2010