Ok so i have this green and white plaid couch.. i am trying to come up with a color to pain the darn room any suggestions?

KKline

Asked by KKline at 1:13 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Well depending on the color white it is I would suggest a cream color for the walls.. ? :) Good luck!
    Mamaj6

Answer by Mamaj6 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I was thinking maybe a tan... And bring in some other tan, or warm colors. Here's a bump for you!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 1:54 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I am a very boring person when it comes to wall paint -- some shade of cream or tan or eggshell. That way it doesn't matter what color the furniture is. ;)
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 7:38 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• If it's a dark green you could paint a light green and vice versa, or yellow, blue, gray, burnt orange, tan.......it really just depends what colors you like and what color green the couch is. Have fun! ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 8:28 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I suggest a couch cover. LOL
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 12:00 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• hahahahaha donna thats funny... i was thinking a cream too but the issue with that is i already painted my hall way and stair way that color.. and you can see it from the living room.. i wasnt sure if it was way toooo much of the same color?
    KKline

Comment by KKline (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My whole house (except the children's rooms) is the same color. We like it like that, though. We find it very peaceful and connected.

But, as I said before, when it comes to wall paint, I'm boring, so take it as you want.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Lemon Yellow or a butter color,a coffee with lots of cream would be nice too. G/L
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• oooh coffee... that sounds nice lol
    KKline

Comment by KKline (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2010