I feel like...

My daughter is going to just push her way out. Lately I have been super uncomfortable, I cant sleep, and her kicks are getting lower. Is it all normal for 31 wks!?!?

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't know if it's normal, but I definitely am feeling your pain!!! I'm 33 weeks tomorrow and pretty darn miserable. My baby seems to know right where my rib cage is and constantly shoves his foot up there! Plus I can't sleep for longer than an hour and a half to two hours because I have to pee or I feel him moving or something else! I just went to the Dr. today because of some pain I was having in the upper part of my belly and it's because my acid is SO bad that I have to take Prevacid now! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one feeling like this.
    K_Coleman

Answer by K_Coleman at 12:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• It is hard to say. Everyone is different. If you are concerned, you should talk to your doctor. It is nearing the time that your body will be preparing and the baby will be dropping so that could be what your feeling.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i feel the kicks lower all the time, sometimes the baby kicks my bladder i think. then i feel him on my sides and sometimes way up high. they are climbing around in there. im really uncomfortable and have a hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep. i think its normal we just gotta endure it until the baby is big enough to come out!
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2008