how do i react by this?

i met him online and ye he came to my house and pick me up went to the park and talk and after that a movie then after that and inthe parking he says i love you what should i do in this spot

mama2010B

Asked by mama2010B at 1:36 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• RUN
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:38 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• what does it mean if he says that though
    mama2010B

Comment by mama2010B (original poster) at 1:40 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• how long have you been talking to this guy
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:41 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• well it all depend on how long u havve known him on line n talked on phone before u actualy met..just becareful cus theres alot of crazy pple out there
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• LOL @ Amelia.............

but seriously......how long have you been talking? In any case if its the first time you met its very strange for him to say that, I would be very sceptical of his intentions if I were you. Dont get caught up in this guy, if you continue to talk to him I would ask him what made him say that and remind him that you barely know eachother personally and it made you uncomfortable ( cause I am guessing it did or you wouldnt have even asked this question) be assertive and also be careful, in the future if your meeting someone from online or someone you dont know well its not a good idea to have them pick you up from your house.....I know you didnt ask but I could help but say something as that part stuck out to me.....
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• its funny though im with him hes my bf i know he crazy but i straighten him out been with him for year lol i just want ask this question but yea that how i acted i didnt love him he got sad that i didnt feel the same way and yea its a crazy story its long srry u guys if im wasting your time
    mama2010B

Comment by mama2010B (original poster) at 1:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• If it is the first time meeting then I wouldn't believe it. I have been in the exact same situation. Either he doesn't know what real love is or he is trying to make you feel really good so he can get whatever he wants whenever he wants it. Now granted, I am not against meeting online, but someone saying he or she loves someone else the first time meeting them usually isn't true. He may have loved the night, but he hasn't known you long enough to know ALL of you, including your bad side and quirks.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 1:54 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Wait you guys have been talking serious for a year and he says I love you after spending the day with you. Not shocked.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 3:14 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Since you straightened him out over the year he probably feels very thankful and dependent towards you. He thinks he loves you since you "rescued" him from a bad situation.
    It's good that you were honest with him about your feelings. Just be careful and tell him you want to take it slow.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:59 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• yea yes i freak out he said i love you i didnt say till 3mths in the relelationship
    mama2010B

Comment by mama2010B (original poster) at 12:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2010