All neg. but feels like it. adult content

I am on seasonique birth control *which is like seasonale*
Well I been feeling preg. I have a belly which looks like i am 3 months preg and the symptoms nausa, heartburn, craving not to mention since i am on this b.c I dont spot but yet i was spotting last wk for 2 days which of course is not normal. With the boys all my test came back neg. even the doctor ones and i was preg with twins so i made them do a ultra sound which i was on insurance at the time. Now i am not so me going is hard to do.
Question is has anyone been on this or any other birth control and test came back neg. but you knew and were preg.

mama2twins07

Asked by mama2twins07 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hormonal birth control can also give you pregnancy symptoms. the only way to know of course is to go tot the doctor but you could just be experiencing the hormones of the bc like i said. you could always go in and self pay...maybe call around and see where you may be able to make payments?
    SnoBuny

Answer by SnoBuny at 2:38 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• wow good luck i know its hard to c a doc witout ins.i would try my best to c a doc just incase u are preg
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 1:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Have your ob do a blood test and u/s since your tests are showing up negative.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:58 AM on Oct. 18, 2010