could I be pregnany?!?! adult content

I had my mirena removed in august and started 2 day after it was removed so i started my first pack of bc we had unprotected sex a couple of times through out the month and my cycles have gotten back on their pre mirena schedule. every 26 days. i started last month no problem we did how ever have unprotected sex throughout the month. i was supposed to start on friday. but i only had some brownish spotting and light cramping what is going on could i be pregnany should i take a test or what. is this normal with the pill. i take it everyday at 1200 noon and have my cell alarm set so i will not forget. so i am using the pill correctly. i got prego with my first while on the pill so i am kinda nervous. i got a bad respiratory infection right after i got preg. so i stopped the pill and used backup while on the meds but when i went in for a follow up found out i was 6 weeks pregnant. so i have no clue the effect it could have..

brittanybell

Asked by brittanybell at 1:40 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only way to know is to pee on a stick. Anytime you have sex, especially unprotected sex, a pregnancy is possible.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 2:08 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would say to take a test. No method of birth control is 100%, even having your tubes tied my doc told me. As the previous poster said, anytime you have sex a pregnancy is possible.
    itchyrash

Answer by itchyrash at 2:33 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Take a pregnancy test
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 5:01 AM on Oct. 18, 2010