Would you rather be a stay at home mom or a working mom?

I know a lot of moms love to stay home and take care of the children and home. But I also know there are tons of moms out there who love their children just as much as the stay at home moms do, but they just need to carry a job.

lilma0608

Asked by lilma0608 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in

• I WOULD LOVE TO STAY HOME WITH MY GIRLS. IT SUPER HARD TO GIVE TIME AND I ALWAYS HAVE GUILT IF MY QUALITY TIME IS GOOD ENOUGH OR NO.
    sunshinemom0722

Answer by sunshinemom0722 at 2:25 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Stay at home... Hands down. The time with my child is priceless.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:02 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• so agree with Glamourina. I would not have it any other way. My family is the number one thing in my life, there is nothing more important. I want my family to be my only priority.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:04 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I was fortunate to do both at different ages with my children. As much as I love being a mother, I felt most fulfilled when I worked and was a mother at night... especially once the kids were in school.
    Robsessed98

Answer by Robsessed98 at 2:40 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• SAH is great until they enter school then it gets boring being home all day and can't find a job...
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:30 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I love my kids with all of my heart and wil do anything for them . I think that i am doing them a favor by being a working mom becasue if i was stuck in the house all of the time i would not me a nice person to be around. I love to work and have been doing it since i was 15. I still go to all of the field trips and everything like that so i don't reall y feel like i am missing out on anything, Plus my kids get to go and be with other childern so i know that they are havning fun as well.
    Beckcin108

Answer by Beckcin108 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would like to do something with my time during the day while the kiddos are at school I stay home now I used to work at walmart but that became waaaay to time consuming I needed something a little less demanding of my time...
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Working mom, I adore my kids, but working is what I am used to. I worked very hard at my job and cannot imagine giving it up. Financially it is not feasible for me to stay home, so it is igood that I like what I do
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I am a stay ate home mom... some days... i wish i could get away from my home and go back to work, since being a sahm my husband seems to view me as a lower life form
    KKline

Answer by KKline at 1:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Time with my daughter is #1 in my life. When I had her I started working 3 days a week and while I work I am extremely fortunate that my sister who is a stay at home mom is able to take care of my sweet angel. If I didn't have my family to take care of her I don't know how I would have gone back to work. Now that I am a single mom working is definetly necessary, but I am fortunate that with determination I finished college w/ a awesome carrier. I am proud to be a positive strong role model for my daughter.
    Olive2smile

Answer by Olive2smile at 5:28 PM on Oct. 18, 2010