Do 'little things' worsen your mood?

Today I had a birthday party at pump it up, the staff was unattentive, even though it cost a lot of money to have 20 kids. They did not bring the colorful plates and birthday hats, they forgot the fruit tray, they brought not the pizza I ordered. They did not give my daughter t-shirt as promiced, but made sure to get tip. My daughter is happy, I am not, I cannot sleep and feel tired and sad. So do 'little' things like those bring you down?

ganna04

Asked by ganna04 at 2:30 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• well those arent little things, you paid for a service that wasnt rendered, I would have been pissed!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:01 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes, that would bother me. You should call the manager today and speak to him or her about the lack of service. It's possible you could get a partial refund; if not, at least it will bring it to the management's attention so they will (hopefully) speak with the employees involved about what is expected during these special occasions. Bottom line is that you did not get what you paid for, and you need to speak with someone about it.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:54 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• oh yes... i seem to have a fast temper.. like if i am out and i notice the cashier or who ever has an attitude i seem to get one fast... i am trying to work on that
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:36 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i have a short temper, we went thru a Braum's drive thru last nite to get us and the kids sum ice cream and the guy kept rushing us, there was NOBODY behind us and the kids... well u know how kids are when u ask what would you like and they are like "ummm" lol but seriously we weren't there 2 m ins and he asking can I help u, would u like anything else, lol when we pulled up to the window to pay (my SO was driving) he said hello how are you tonight, I leaned over and said "we would of been a hell of a lot better if you wouldn't of been rushing us for no damn reason"
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• That doesn't seem like a little thing to me. I would be frustrated that I did not get what I paid for. I would call them and make sure they remedy what happened.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:00 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I don't consider those little things. I would either stop payment on my credit/check card or if it's too late I'd go to the manager and get a refund for those items! Unfortunately, you can't undo discourteous behavior!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2010