need your help ladies

ok well its noting bad me and my boyfriend are playing this game who ever goes to sleep first were are long distants right now so we made a bet if i fall asleep first i gotta send him a pic of me but i dont know what to make him do and suggestions it can be ass funny naughty nothing to gross plez and ill post wat i pick on here when i find a very good one thank u

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 3:00 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would have him send a sexy pic of you and him so he will think of it every time he sees it. You could take one of him biting a rose holding you???
    Don't forget to send him a card every now and then just for a, I love you, some can be loving with a question written by you (sexual). Or just missing you, wanted you to know how much I love you. You would be surprised how far this goes......specially notes in pockets and lunches.
    Hopeful1161

Answer by Hopeful1161 at 5:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2010