Why do you feel that the husband on "Sister Wives" is creepy?

Just wondering... I've been seeing a lot of people say that they're ok with the show "Sister Wives" except that they think the husband is "creepy". Just wondering why? lol I don't care for him either but I'd wondered why others are creeped out by him. To me, he seems like he's SO not connected to those women or any of the kids.

shellakers

Asked by shellakers at 3:18 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• He just has a creepy vibe. He keeps wanting more children? I think any man that is having sex with 4 women at a time is creepy. Plus his hair bothers me.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I don't know if I find him creepy, or just shallow. I don't get the whole polygamist thing though. They feel that they are serving God's purpose, but to me they all seem miserable except for him. I just think he's selfish. The women are always so emotional and there is always one crying about something or stomping off because she is upset. Just too much drama for my taste.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I don't watch the show, but I saw a brief potion of the news talking about them and the people on the show spoke. I think its creepy because he's sleeping with all those women and calling it God's idea. Yeah, that's way more than creepy. Just wrong in so many ways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• He has no depth. I want to call him names. But that would do noting.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:41 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• to me, he just looks like the devil in disguise. I cant explain it, but something is not right about him, and I would not ever want to be in the same room as him. He is def creepy!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 5:53 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• because the bible says marriage is between man and wife not man and wifes. that's why he's creepy.
    lol
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 6:02 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• ugh!! That guy is shady...he's a jerk to say the least he has no consideration for any of their feelings just his own he seems possesive and has anger issues not to minchen he's a total idiot!
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Very very Creepy. His stupid hair, his stupid car.... He tries so hard to be the cool guy but he comes across as cheesy, creepy and very insincere. I do not know how those women put up with him!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• It's not as much him creepy as what he does. And all the women know about each other. That really makes me feel sick
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:23 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• He is having his cake and eating it too. He is legal married to one wife and married to the other but not legaly and his has his mistress living with him. I don't think he is creepy I just think he is sick.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2010