I feel so bad because.... adult content

My sex drive has went from 100% to about -99.9% lol and DF wants to make love so bad it's jus that I am sooooo tired all the time or if I am in the mood my DD wants to stay up all night....Question is is there anything I can do to make my sex drive come back??? DF is ok with the lack of love making But I can tell it hurts his feelings cuz we went from almost every night to 1 a month lol help ladies thx in advance : )

Nataleesmom09

Asked by Nataleesmom09 at 3:20 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well after reading your last post. I would say it might be the extra stress your under that is causing it. I'm sure when things get less stressful it might come back.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 5:10 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Unfortunately, no lol i have the same problem & it does hurt me because it has been a big change but what can i say its normal. At first, he didn't get it and i can tell he thought it was cuz i didn find him attractive ro something but now he's starting to understand it more...still i dont think the sex drive will come back until after delivering (at least in my case). my hubby is lucky if he gets sum action 1 every month or 1 every 2 months...and its not because i dont want to its just that my back aches & my tummys too big lol when i lay on my back its like a mountain view lol anyways, i hope this helps sweetie...just try and be patient and enjoy being pregnant...the sex drive will come back in its own time. **TaKe CaRe** :-)
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Thanks ladies : )
    Nataleesmom09

Comment by Nataleesmom09 (original poster) at 1:15 AM on Oct. 19, 2010