Some questions for bi and lezbian women

At what age were you when you realized that you were bi or lezbian? How did you react to your feelings abuot it. Were you ashamed,embarssed or have you always just accepted it. Also have you ever fallen for a women that wasn't bi or a lesbian?If so how did you deal with it or handle it to get over it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• i was 16 teen when i frist kiss a gril i kuow that i like grils when i was in hs i was scared i keep looking at they but i dint tell noone i had theses fellings intil i was at my friend house and we was in her pool and she grab my but and we start makeinr out i went home aftrf that and tooh a hot shower and ask god 2 4 give me i was ashemed of my self but u cant help who u is i kuow u scared but dont be find somneone to talk to i ro both ways and im honest with them good luck to u
    Anonymous

• It's lesbian, not lezbian.

When I was in my high school years, I was always attracted to female porn, but always had boyfriends. When I started working in strip clubs, it took off more. I am married, but definitely open to women. It's extremely common to be attracted to women who are not of the same sexual orientation.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I was 14 when I realized it. I got a crush on a girl named Jessica. She came up to me one day and said she liked me more than a friend and we ended up making out. I wasn't ashamed. I told one of my friends about it but Jessica denied it and wouldn't talk to me anymore. In my senior year I absolutely fell in love with my friend Sephanie..... but she was straight. I'm married now and I'm trying to let go of these feelings.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• well im 33 and iv been a lesbian for 6 years and i love it. i wasnt ashamed of it or embaressed,i always had dreams about being with a girl even when i was with my ex boyfriend when we would have sex i would think of girls,i love being gay i accept myself just like every lesbian out there were not ashamed we flaunt it and show it.
    mommydmcj

Answer by mommydmcj at 10:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• so what u did the crying game lol why tell god to forgive you it aint a sin its reality and life u live with it or you dont .u cant get over being gay its hard you will always have that feelings of being with a girl it dont go away mines didnt i love being gay i love being with a girl
    mommydmcj

Answer by mommydmcj at 10:20 PM on Nov. 14, 2008