friends?

I have a male that I have known for about three years. Two of those years he was my boss. I haven't work for him since last october. I don't see him on a regular basis but talk to him every day. lately though I have noticed that my feelings for him are changing. It scares me because the last time I felt like this was 7 years ago. I don't think I am in love with him but there is some feelings there. Is it too weird to fall for someone you only text with? I did see him the other day and when he hugged me it felt really good. I guard my feelings very close because of past bad relationships. Help! I am really confused. How do you know when you are in love??

dragonlady44

Asked by dragonlady44 at 4:28 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I fell in love with a man online and we've been married for years!!! It is possible, yes. You just have to be honest with yourself and ask yourself questions like" What is it about him exactly that I like?" It could just be that you like his friendship or that he's a good listener, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I suppose it normal to develop feelings for anybody you talk to on a daily basis. I think you may have to spend some actual time with him to know for sure. You may just like the attention and friendship that he is giving you.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2010