roughly how much does it cost for Disneyworld?

For like a family of 4. 2 adults and 2 small kids ages under 6. I need to know an estimate of going to the theme parks and such and hotel prices, etc. I'm trying to save up for next year to take the family. I know I could look on their website, yes but I'd rather hear it from someone who has been recently, thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Travel

• LOL!! how funny you ask because i am on that same boat. I too am planning a vacation to disneyland in california for a family of 4. 2 adults and 2 kids under 6..i have been obsessions searching online for the most affordable and this is what i found. I learned that if i purchase everthing seperate (e.g. the hotel day by day and tickets day by day) it is must cheapter than in a one large vacation package. there are hotels across the street that are good neighbor hotes. I have never been to disney but this is what i know. Days inn starts off at $60 per night and tickets start off for adults 76 each and 68 for the kids 10 and under. i am planning a two night vacation so that will be a total of about 700 give or take a few dollars..this does not included meals..my friend said that i can take into the park drinks in plastic containers not glass in a backpack and snacks. anyway, i am saving as much as possible for spending.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:40 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i estimate for two days at the park: 120 on hotel for two nights; 272 for kids tickets for two days and 304 for two adult tickets for two days this totaled: 696. if i purchase everything in a package at the disney resort hotel it comes out to 1, 300 not including meals.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:45 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Wow I wonder if FL is any cheaper lol. I used to work with a girl who was a former Pluto, maybe I can see if she can get us a discount lol. I haven't been since I was 10 and my parents paid of course. My dad says Disney is crazy for the $ they charge. I may have to save up for 2 years before I can go lol. I was wanting to go for 4 days!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i am planning on traveling around november 15. this is the begining week for the christmas displays and a couple days before the schools are on thanksgiving vacation, so i am not expecting too much of a crowd just a little chills.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:47 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• What about a AAA discount lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:48 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i am not familiar with disney world prices. but here in california if you purchase four day package during off season you can visit with your family for 1200
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:49 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• ok,,tripple A discounts.. now you are going fancy on me. lol! I am traveling on a budget..no tripple A's here. I am trying to cut on the purcahse price and use the monies left to splurge on my kids.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I'm wanting to go like mid June. I'd like to go in spring so that its not too hot or cold but can't because ds will be in school and I'm definitely not going during spring break!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• my kids will be in school too but i will have them miss two days for disneyland and less crowds.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:56 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• depends what you wanna do, what you budget is, etc. You can easily spend 1000s and can just as easily only spend a couple $100 if you work it right and do absolute minimum and watch your spending. Its a fun trip either way
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:28 AM on Oct. 18, 2010