What's the most embarrassing thing you did while pregnant?

I was at the dr's doing the whole pee in a cup thing and I was standing up to button my pants and didn't see where the cup was on the floor because of my huge belly and I knocked the pee cup over on the floor!!!!! It was so horrible. There were other women waiting on me outside the bathroom door so I couldn't call for help, I cleaned it up with paper towels which was hard to do, I was 9 months pregnant!!! I did the same thing again about 2 weeks later!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• with me and take my old ones off my feet cause i couldnt reach and slip new panties/pad on my legs for me. He didntwant to bug the nurse every time so he helped me. He also helped me shower, cause like i said i couldnt bend and i wasnt allowed to get my staples wet. Oh wait, and i have one more!! lol I had just got home from the hospital and was naked getting ready for a shower. I used the restroom and came out to make sure he knew i was showering and to watch my son. When he saw me his eyes got big and he started giggling. I look down and my boobs were freaking huge. Like soccar balls, and there was milk dripping down the front of me!! lol Im the queen of random embarassing things happening..lol I hope my stories made some of you pregnant laugh and tinklers laugh and tinkle :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I'm only 25.5wks and so far nothing embarrassing has happened yet. I have been expecting something embarrassing to happen to me though cause that's just my luck lol

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 5:21 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• everytime i sneezed i would have to change my pants. no matter that i just went ten seconds ago!
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:21 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I had really bad uncontrollable gas and the Dr. office was on the 12th floor of a busy building. Lets just say it was a long trip up and a long trip down.
    Ziree

Answer by Ziree at 10:34 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• nothing embarrassing happened to me... well, I was such a baby about the pain, I was crying because the doctor was hurting me so bad with the servadil thingy, and I was crying like a baby and I never even had hard labor. Then I had to go pee after the servadil, but ur not supposed to move for like 30 min, but I was having an emergency so I was begging for a bed pan and I filled it and it over flowed! but I ended up having a c-section, so no pooping or anything like that.
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 11:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Um, let's see. I had horrible diarrhea at the hospital when I went on pitocin. The nurse had to bring me wet naps.
    When my water broke, it actually made a popping noise followed by a sploosh.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• When i was 24 weeks along, i was wearing a tank top and no bra since i just woke up. I walked out into my living room and we had guests. It was just some family so i wasnt really worried. My mom was like uh, Tammara..Your boobs are leaking. I looked down to find 2 wet spots in my shirt from colostrum. This happened again when i was 35 weeks. We had just got done swimming and i was changing and didnt put a bra or pads on and came out to a group of friends, alot of mena dnt ehy were teasing me cause i leaked again. Not to mention the countless nights the pads slipped out of place and i had a wet nightgown or wet sheets i had to change..lol..DH never teased me though. Hes real understanding about stuff like that. Oh, and the worst of all. I wasnt pregnant but i was still in the hospital post partum. I had a c section and couldnt bend over to put on and take off my undies when i would leak blood, so DH would come in the bathroom
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:59 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I pooped during labor. More than once I think. Although at that point I really didn't care, and the doctor and nurses were super discreet about just taking care of it. My husband was also very good about it and totally pretended like it never happened.
    Lauren1029

Answer by Lauren1029 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I made the mistake of telling dh about i and from there on every time I had to pee in a cup he would make fun of me!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:04 AM on Oct. 18, 2010