should i be mad? adult content

i havent had my first period after having my baby yet,my doctor told me to use the pulling out method until i get my first period so i can start birth control. she said we should be fine just pulling out since i breastfeed around the clock. my husband "claims" he forgot yesterday. i was just so pissed, didnt talk to him the whole night. i just didnt know what to say and was worried if i started talking, i would go bitch crazy on him. i have 2 kids driving me insane and i'm not thinking of conceiving for at least another 5 years. i think he did it on purpose cuz he wouldnt mind if i had a baby every 9 months. should i be mad, or maybe MAYBE he MIGHT be telling the truth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• He might actually have forgotten... kinda hard to be doing that and think "PULL OUT!" right at the good spot... kwim? I wouldn't be too hard on him.
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 5:35 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• well, when its good, he is not thinking about pulling out...lol...my husband never remembers, so I dont bother. I def woulnt use that as your only birth control. Go buy some foam or those little film things aleast.......the only way he is gonna remember to pull out is if you ask him to um, spray it on u....lol..thats gross, but u know he will do it. Men are so funny. :D
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 5:44 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• If your doctor told you the "pull out method" is effective, and won't give you bc until you have a period, you need a new doctor! What a quack! You CAN start bc without a period when you're bf, bf around the clock is NOT effective bc, and pulling out is NOT effective bc either! The doctor is just asking you to have another baby, gah!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• There are plenty of other methods of birth control you can use if your DH is going to forget to pull out.
    There are condoms for men, condoms for women, the sponge, spermicide foam, gel and film.
    He could have very well forgotten, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and go get another method of birth control.
    Also, I"m not sure why your doctor is saying you have to wait to get your period prior to starting birth control. My doctor started me on birth control when I went in for my check up. You can actually start it at anytime during your cycle.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:20 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Accidents happen why don't you not be so hard on your hubby and take a pill. I would never not speak to my hubby cause he FORGOT to pull out. I can't just be a bitch just because. Make your hubby and really nice dinner for just you and him tonight. Oh ya kids will drive you crazy there kids.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:24 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i personally would be less worried about the husband and more about the crazy doctor... did she get her license from a box of cracker jack??
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2010