so ok i know its very early in the morning but i cant sleep, my joints hurts so bad to where i cant sleep at all what so ever, and i took like 2 of the extra strength tylenol and they were 500 mgs each, and im still not comfortable, what would be causing my joints to hurt this bad. please anyone with any advice i would really appericate alot. thanks.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 6:24 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Health

• Go take a hot bath and relax.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:26 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My joints ache when I am starting to get sick. Maybe you are coming down with something????
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:26 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Is it everyday or just today?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:27 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Alot of things could cause joint pain. You should go see your doctor.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:28 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Is this a new problem or have you had this before?

I get this great stuff from Walgreens, It has menthol and lavender in it - you would be amazed at what it does for aches and pains! I can't remember the name of it and I am out of it at the moment. But it is a bottle that's round and has a white ball lid and the label and liquid are purple.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:29 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i have a problem a while back ago but it was never this bad to where i couldnt sleep. this is the first time where it has brothered me this much to where i cant get comfortable at all or i cant sleep at all.
    jessyka795

Comment by jessyka795 (original poster) at 6:35 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• it has began to be more regular now too.
    jessyka795

Comment by jessyka795 (original poster) at 6:36 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i agree to talk to the dr, but for right now, this is what i do, go and get a box of sleepy time and tension tamer teas. don't matter the brand, sleepytime has four names out there and they all work. put on bag of each in the coffee cup add sugar or honey, and water then halfway though the cup your sound asleep. i was moving in my third trimester, and thats how i got to sleep.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:40 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Talk to a doctor. It may be arthritis, it may be lyme, it may be nothing. A professional needs to evaluate you - especially if it's gotten so bad that it's interrupting your sleep.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:45 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• what is lyme and how do they test for these things.
    jessyka795

Comment by jessyka795 (original poster) at 6:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2010