HOW

How do you confront someone who knowingly uses you everyday? I don't want to start WW3 or anything, I'm just sick of her handing me all her responsibilities everyday. I'm not a very confrontational person either, so saying anything will be hard for me to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• without knowing details, all I can say in general is to make yourself less available for her.

You could always make yourself appear less reliable, as well and not have the time to get her stuff done or do it half-asses, then she'd stop seeking your assistance.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:49 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Quit answering the phone for a while.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:34 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• does this person live with you? sorry but more info would be helpful. do you work? or stay at home nad hte other person works?
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:50 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Just start saying, "Sorry, I'm busy today." Say it every day and she'll get the hint.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:45 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Just start of by letting her know you're not available. After a few times she'll hopefully get the hint.
    Just say "No". I know it's not always easy to say that, but for your sake you need to.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Is this person a spouse? co worker?
    Anyway I guess just say no, you're too busy ect...
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• text her and tell her how u feel about it! it may get heated for a second but after it all cools off everything should be fine!
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Start telling her that you cant do things
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 8:50 PM on Oct. 18, 2010