recipes??

I need some good recipes for my boyfriend and i. we've been trying new things to eat and i was wondering if you guys could give me some for us to try please. thank you!

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Food & Drink

• There are a lot of recipes and picture walk-throughs for cooking on my blog, if you want to look:

http://eating-sandiego.blogspot.com

jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 12:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• There is a great recipe group on here!
    Pat-S

Answer by Pat-S at 12:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I've gotten addicted to buying the little magazines at the checkout of the store :) there are a lot by Taste Of Home that is just a magazine of tear out recipe cards. I keep buying those whenever I see a new one. I love the handy cards with photos.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• what store do you get those magazines at?
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• This is easier than tacos I think, less chopping :)
    MEXICAN LASAGNA
    INGREDIENTS
    • 1 pound lean ground beef
    • 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
    • 1 (14 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
    • 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas
    • 1 cup prepared salsa
    • 1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese
    DIRECTIONS
    1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
    2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef, and stir in the taco seasoning and tomatoes. Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with half the tortillas. Spoon the beef mixture into the dish, then top with the remaining tortillas. Spread salsa over the tortillas and sprinkle with the cheese.
    3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
    MRiverson

Answer by MRiverson at 7:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• and there are some really terrific recipe groups here on CafeMom as someone else suggested. Another favorite of mine is allrecipes.com - for free you can sign up and save recipes in your own "recipe box" and the printouts are easy to read.
    MRiverson

Answer by MRiverson at 8:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2008