AM I THE ONLY ONE....

Do any of you ttc wish that you could just get pregnant and not have to do any of the work? I know thats a funny question but It took my husband and I a year of off and on trying befor we actually got pregnant with our son and now were wanting to have one more child and we have been trying for about 3 months now but nothing has happend. I know I can get pregnant but I hate having to calculate my ovulation and all that crap and not to mention that my periods are different every month so its kind of complicated. Oh well, I just wanted to see if there were other women out there in the same boat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• relax and let it happen naturally , sometimes stress makes it difficult to concieve,,good luck,,go out on a date with your husband,,make out like the first time and do it specially for both of you,, hope it works,,,no stress
    seexxymama4u2me

Answer by seexxymama4u2me at 12:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• The one that originally posted.... Thank you for that advice, we actually concieved are first child like that.... we stoped trying so hard and only had sex once or twice the month and the we were pregnant. Right now I just feel a little bit more pressure cause my son is almost two now and I really want him to have a playmate and I myself would love to have another baby.
    Anonymous