What was the weirdest thing you "craved" while pregnant?

I craved raisins really bad and ate them for 3 days straight. To this day, I still can't really look at raisins!

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 9:44 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had to have a big jar of huge green olives when I saw them at the store.......ate it in about 5 days. I don't want green olives for a long time lol.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 10:00 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Red Hawaiian Punch - I can't look at it either oh and orange sherbert
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:53 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• The weirdest thing I craved was french fries dipped in ketchup and mayo.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:57 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Normal food. I only eat like a pregnant woman is expected to eat when I am not pregnant. Go figure!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• OMG! i craved so many things!! i still do cuz i have 2 months to go..but most of the cravings were in the beginning of my pregnancy. but out of all of them id have to say the weirdest thing was peanut butter with grapes lol :-) i also craved lemon ALL the time!!! i mean everyday!! i would eat 10 lemons in one sitting it was crazy. than i went through a milky way phase lol its been a hell of a ride with these cravings :-D
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 10:01 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• With my son it was those chocolate cupcakes with the cream in the middle with potato chips. all day, every day and whenever I ate any real food it had to have hot sauce.Lots of hot sauce no matter what it was. But I think his father was worse...Get this he craved sardines and honey buns. My daughter wasn't too bad I only wanted chicken!
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• with my fisrt son i always wanted dill pickles and vanillia ice cream..i just could never get enough of them..and ribs...lol..with my second child i wanted mashed potatoe's all the time from kfc..then my 3rd came along and it was cold cut subs from subway with extra pickles and extra mayo.....lol my last child came along and i think all my cravings were gone by then..i ate normal...lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i was very sick in the begining with my first.. and even once i started gettig better my body couldnt handle anything too heavy.. i craved sliced and peeled cucumbers with a tiny bit of salt on them, and watermelon. I would eat half a watermelon in a sitting sometimes lol and towards the very end i wanted crablegs alot - Im now pregnant with my second and what i craved most was the celery and blue cheese dressing from Outback steakhouse! haha im now 36 weeks and the cravings are pretty much gone.. i have low iron so ive been having ice cravings [pica] -- but thats about it..
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Cantaloupe with my first child. Kentucky Fried Chicken Coleslaw with my 2nd.. ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• With my first I craved fish...specifically sushi...the only kind I could eat was the California roll, but craved it..and it's how I aquired my taste for it lol....I also wanted ice cream alot...that and popcorn set dd off when I was still pregnant with her (kicking hitting, everything) lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 10:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2010