Is your Hubby/SO romantic

What does your Hubby/SO that's so romantic & makes you feel so special

MsWood729

Asked by MsWood729 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• He is sometimes. For example, he's been gone a lot with work, and was able to be home this weekend, but only for Saturday (sort of, he drove and drove and drove and finally got home about 6 Saturday morning) and part of Sunday (he had to leave to drive back out to location at 2 this morning so he called it a REALLY early night last night), but he brought me a single rose just because. No other reason. I've got a great husband! He will also take me to dinner, make me my coffee in the mornings before I get up and bring it to me, let me sleep in on the weekends when he's home, and all sorts of other things. I love that man!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 9:57 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Mine can be, when I broke my foot a few months ago he made me breakfast in bed so I wouldn't have to put anymore weight than what I had to on it, he use to always but me cards and stuff out of the blue "just because" he wanted me to know how much he loved me, and some mornings he will leave me lil' I love you notes, so when I go to the kitchen or living room I will see it! I love when he does the little things!
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• He is. It doesn't do "big" things often but its the little things he does that make him so special. For instance, on Sunday mornings he gets up with the kids, fixes breakfast and brings me breakfast in bed. Or sometimes he'll stop by the store on the way home and get me a little surprise.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Not really... He's thoughtful sometimes though. One day we were watching a movie where the guy brought his woman gourmet cupcakes so I said , "You never bring me cupcakes!". So later that day he came home with gourmet cupcakes. He also knew I have always wanted a Dremel so he surprised me with one and a set of 150 attachments. When I was sick last month he brought home a dozen roses. He has his moments but generally he's not traditionally romantic but neither am I.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My SO looks in my eyes. I think it's the hottest thing when someone looks in your eyes. To me it really shows affection. Sometimes I think its harder to lie when looking in the eye.
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 12:59 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• HaHa! not a chance!
    mevsthem

Answer by mevsthem at 12:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My SO recently bought me a dozen roses, he took out one of them and replaced it with a plastic one before he gave me them. He said he will love me till the last one dies (which obviously it never will). I also get the occasional love note around the house and usually get breakfast in bed on things like my birthday and he knows he will get the same in return.
    Creating78

Answer by Creating78 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2010