do you like to bake around this time of year.

i seem to get into it more,

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 10:03 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Food & Drink

• when it's closer to thanksgiving and christmas i seem to really want to do alot of baking with the kids...
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes. For me it seems to have a lot to do with cooler temps. I just love baking.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:24 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I love to bake al the time , but even more so in the fall. I have been baking bread, cookies, pupkin bread and bars. I have also been toasting nutus for snacks and making caramel corn. Yum!!!
    elizabeth5

Answer by elizabeth5 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I love to bake anytime I have time or reason but the holidays seems to be the best
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:13 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I love homemade bread. I would bake it year round if it didn't involve heating the house up so much. I bake mostly in the fall/winter, regardless of the holiday season.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:27 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I never like baking, unless it comes ready to put on the pan.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:27 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I always like to bake, but yes, this time of year when it's really cooling off outside I love to bake, to keep it warm inside the house!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 10:48 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I love to bake and this is just the best time of year for me. I start seeing the leaves change color and I want to bake. I wake up one morning with a chill in the air and I know it's going to be a baking day. I love making breads, like pumpkin bread and zucchini bread. Also fun for the kids. I'm making a Caramel Apple Cake for a potluck later in the week. Cinnamon rolls sound good for tomorrow morning. You've put me in the mood, guess I'll go get started on that.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I love baking when it starts to get cold out. It keeps the house so warm and smells so yummy.
    mama10johnsons

Answer by mama10johnsons at 2:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes, I save baking for when the weather cools otherwise we'd be heated right out of the house ....
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2010