Can everyone help me out?

I entered a photo contest and need votes. If we win I will be buying my 3 year old a new bed! It's very much needed. But as it's been pointed out before, no, I have not told him this, and yes, if we don't win he will still be getting his new bed. This will just help out greatly. It's simple and quick. Contest ends next Monday and we need ALL the help we can get. Every vote counts. Vote 1 time per computer per day. Takes about 10 seconds to do. No info needed.

http://www.photoartomation.com/ArtWork/Childrens.htm

About halfway down the page there is a tab that says "Children Photo Contest" Click that then vote for Picture 6 (little boy, blue coat, snowy road) And you are done. PLEASE Share this with everyone you know and help us win!!

.Angelica.

Asked by .Angelica. at 10:12 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Done... He's cute!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:15 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Thanks. I should add that the top 6 people in this contest are only separated by a total of about 20 votes so EVERY vote really does help a LOT. PLEASE share with everyone anywhere you can think to share it.
    .Angelica.

Comment by .Angelica. (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Ian is in first this morning by one vote, I need all the help i can get!
    .Angelica.

Comment by .Angelica. (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2010