Does your dh ever give you the cold shoulder?? How does it make you feel?

so last nite I was touching my husband and he got angry turned over in bed and wouldn't speak to me...I thought everything was cool cuz we was just watching tv and everything was fine...But he gets like this sometimes when I want to hug him or kiss him I'm pushed away rudely...I don't know what to think of this..But yet when he wants to touch,kiss or hug he can..honestly it makes me feel bad when I'm being pushed away..we don't have sex unless he wants it..I'm sick of it! I don't want to split up over this but at the same time I have a hard time telling him how it makes me feel..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you talked to him about this?
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:21 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• No. Even when somethin is really bothering him at first he'll act all quiet and calm. The minute he walks in the door like that sometimes I can always tell somethin' botherin' him and he usually tells me (not to do with me though..just things that happen throughout his day while he's gone). Try talkin to him about it a non, nagging, whiny way. Wait till he's in one his good days though.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 10:25 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I feel like I get the cold shoulder sometimes too and it bothers me cause him and I use to be very affectionate, but not so much anymore, no only with just sex but when I am talking to him about something it's as if his mind is elsewhere and he doesn't acknowledge that I am talking to him!
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Sit down and talk to him honestly. But don't whine or nag at him. If you have a hard time saying what you need to say, sit down, and write him a letter. Put in all in that way, it gives you the opportunity to get it all out with out getting interrupted.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• No, and if he did I doubt I would ever try to approach him again. It would hurt to be rejected. If you have trouble talking then write him a note or an e-mail even. Sometimes it's easier to discuss serious topics when you aren't face to face and feeling vulnerable.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:30 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My hubby is like that sometimes I just kinda try to love on him to get him to relax if I can get him to relax and cuddle then we both always feel better but when he does reject my efforts to make love then I get depressed and start thinking whats wrong with me and why doesnt he look at me like he used to ect... I talk to him but have to keep reminding him how I feel Men!!!
    barabra

Answer by barabra at 11:19 AM on Oct. 19, 2010