Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

What is this called...?

I know a person that has a teenager who has been dealing with the death of a parent. To cope with this loss the teenager has started urinating on objects, such as blankets, piled up dirty clothes, the floor anything. I was just wondering if anyone had ever heard of this before and if they have what is it called?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

Answers (6)
  • Anger!! He needs to find someone to talk to. Counseling. He needs help.

    Answer by tootoobusy at 10:24 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

  • Grief. Anger. Loss. Please help your friend get the teen counseling. There are all sorts of grief counseling groups as well as private counseling. Groups do make you feel like you are not the only one out there.

    Answer by balagan_imma at 10:28 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

  • Grief and instability, therapist is a good idea.

    Answer by older at 11:00 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

  • What is it called, the call for a therapist!

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:10 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

  • Ummm, okay I feel for the teen... I REALLY do... but that is just unnacceptable behavior! They need to seek therapy ASAP!

    But no I don't know what the word or disease may be, I'm sorry.

    Answer by Memigen at 12:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

  • This called a screaming loud cry for help.This poor child needs therapy and help NOW.

    Answer by drfink at 12:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.