What should i do?

So i went to the dr. this morning because i was feeling alot of pain and pressure. I'm 28wks. The dr. didnt even come in and check me or nothing. I was so mad. The nurse took me back to a room but they talked he didnt come in the room at all. They told me i just have a real bad UTI but still shouldn't the dr of come in and saw me? They weren't busy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• find a new one?
    Anonymous

• Thats FUCKED up. Its the doctors job to see their patient. What if you had another question but u wanted to see JUST the doctor...

Id demand to see my doctor..id say "Listen, i NEED t speak to my doctor. I have questions"
    and if they said no, id sue the doctor for not doing his/her job..the job of a doctor is to see the patient if the patient is concerned about his/her health..

Obviously your doctor is NOT doing her/his job....
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• yeah a doctor is working for YOU. find a new one if you arent happy. believe it or not you are in charge (despite how doctors make you feel about it). you should be able to see the doctor and speak with him since you are paying him (or your insurance is... even if you are on medicaid you can complain about him to the state; he's still getting paid)
    Anonymous

• and really dont waste your time trying to sue him as someone suggests...you would need a lawyer and some money to fight him over it. although its not very ethical of him you wouldnt get any place. but you can complain about him to the medical board in your state.
    Anonymous