Best Quality Reasonably priced wood playsets

I am looking to buy a wooden swingset for my kids. We would like it to be NEW. Unfortuanetly I am having a hard time fionding one in our price range that is also good quality. It seems the Rainbow playsets are high and while I have found a few at Toys R Us that we like, the reviews are horrible. So does anyone have any suggestions as to where to buy one? Thank you!

Asked by madsmom314 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Shopping

• The Rainbow playsets are crazy high-priced. I would go with Toys R us.

Answer by mompam at 11:11 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would pick Toys R Us over WM any day. Before I was even finished reading your question I was going to say don't go to WM. We have one of their playsets that we got as a gift and I am not a fan.

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Thank You, and I was going to go with Toys R us, but every review says how poorly made there are... IDK what to do, and I gotta get these kids a swingset lol :/ Grrrh

Comment by madsmom314 (original poster) at 11:34 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Have a look at They have some beautiful swing sets. Varying in different price range, I think it will fit into anyone’s budget. Their online store is rated as the best amongst other online shopping portals. Some of them can last much longer even after kids grow, as they have features like expanding the existing slides, and even carrying them over elsewhere and need not be permanently positioned. I am sure you’ll enjoy even while simply browsing their collection of swing sets.

Answer by patricawright at 1:36 AM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Have you tried Lowe's. Get some family member to come over and built you one. you could turn it into a cook out. Have some one watch the children while the grown up work on the swing

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2010