Do you ever think of someone from your past..and where they are now? and why?

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I used to, now I'm with him and it's great.
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes, I do, I wonder what became of the guy I spend my Jr. high and high school years with, why? because I have very nice memories of those years and wonder if he is as happy as I am.

Answer by older at 11:12 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I do when I am thinking that I could have married him. I compare him to my husband. That guy doesn't stack up to my hubby at all. I would have had such issues with that guy. My life would be totally different. I would have a great mother in law, but a shity husband. I love my man and my choice.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:14 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I am happily married. However from time to time I think about a past boyfriend who treated me badly and just realize how lucky I am that I broke it off when I did and it freed me up to find my husband. I don't long for him at all but every now and then I just think about what a jerk he was and thankful I will never see him again. I have no idea what he is doing now. That was over 4 years ago and he rarely ever comes to my mind anymore. Sometimes I childishly wish he could see me so happy now.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• sometimes - and then i usually find them on facebook lol. i had good friends who were significant in my life at different times. i think it's normal to wonder how they turned out.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• We all do that, and anyone that says otherwise is kidding themselves. She's not talking just about men - but about old friends, classmates, etc.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:17 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Of course I have people that have been in my life that I wonder about, not just guys I dated, but friends that I've had along the way. I wonder how they are doing, what's going on in their lifes. It's not that I want to have relationships with all of these people, but if I ran into them somewhere I would ask how they're doing.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• just one in particular. he actually got me. understood everything i had been through.
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 1:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• sometimes i do
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• No. I left the past in the past.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 18, 2010