project payday

has anyone used this and had any luck with it

arenad

Asked by arenad at 11:15 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• never heard of it?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I just Googled it and there are a lot of articles saying it is not worth it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:19 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Project PayDay is the useless "tutorial" to learning how to make money with IFWs or Incentivised Free Websites, places where you complete an offer, then refer people to do the same and you get a "Free Gift."

I did this for a little while with www.freelunchroom.com which is where you can sign up and learn FOR FREE how to go about doing this, it CAN make you some decent cash, but like anything worth having, it takes some learning, work and practice. I probably made around $80 from doing it in my spare time, but it's a pain and a hassle to keep a record of everything.

If you're looking for a decent way to work from home, my suggestion is to move on.... there are far easier things out there!
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 11:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Honestly I checked into before and did alittle - I did not see anything worth it. I hope you find what you are looking for.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 11:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• It's just a scam, trying to get you to spend money. I love making extra money and I make money without sales or fees! Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2010