Cleaning Routine

Do you have a daily cleaning routine? What is it?

I will get up, have my coffee, check out CafeMom for a bit, and then start cleaning. Kitchen first, then living room, den, bedroom, and laundry as needed. I just do a few things in each room at a time. Nothing major, just trying to keep it from getting too bad.

QueenMomma2023

Asked by QueenMomma2023 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I go from what needs done the most to what needs done the least.....therefore, things like our room go undone for a while until I have some spare time and the rest of the house is already clean. lol. Usually it's dishes, kitchen, livingroom, vacuuming, bathrooms, kids' room, dusting, organizing odds and ends (like the movies on the entertainment center that my kids like to scatter about), and then things I've been meaning to get to but usually don't have the time, like our bedroom closet or the pantries, etc.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:25 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• We ( me and dd) wake up and have breakfast I make my daily list of random things to do....
    then i have a schedule..I also take out supper in the morning and start laundry..
    Mondays:Living room
    Tuesday: Bathrooms
    Wednesday: Dining room
    Thursday: Kitchen
    Friday: Hallways and laundry room along with hallway closets
    Saturday: Kids rooms
    Sunday: My room
    Houstyn08

Answer by Houstyn08 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2010