I have been working on potty training my 2 year old daughter for three mos, and she just does not seem to care if she goes in her pull-up, cool alert pull-up, undies, on the floor. She does not seem to care. She will come to me and tell me she has to potty, but when I take her nothing happens usually. How long does this usually take? Any suggestions?

My daughter turned 2 on Feb 18th. We have been trying to potty train since then. Any suggestions would be great. She uses a little pink potty, and I've even tried putting the attachment on the toilet. She will sit on the toilet, but only pees occasionally.

cassiopeia83

Asked by cassiopeia83 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She's not ready.
    hkpl8

Answer by hkpl8 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• My daughter is a few weeks older than yours. We tried once and the same thing happened. We waited two months and tried again. Same thing. So we put it off again. We're going to give it another go in a few weeks. The only thing I can think of is she's not ready yet.
    MitchMommyNY

Answer by MitchMommyNY at 5:49 PM on Jul. 5, 2008