Need Advice... My daughter has been 2 the doctors 2x over the past 2 weeks. No fever - 1st visit was the beginnign of a ear/thraot infection. Now her nose is running clear but always running and she sounds so congested when she sleeps...which is not often... Any suggestions she is not sleeping very much either for like 2 weeks which is killing me with going to work and all please help

TaylorBuz

Asked by TaylorBuz at 1:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe she has allergies have her sleep with her head higher and maybe get a humidifier
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 1:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Yep I agree, allergies, both my girls have allergies when the weather changes. We put a humidifier in my 7 month olds room as soon as she started showing signs. She sleeps so much better. Also go out and get saline spray, use it as drops, put two drops in each nastral, wait a few minutes and then use the the nose thingy to get her nose a little clearer. We recently got a cold, my whole house, and we went out and bought a vicks humitfier and we run it as often as we can it has helped a lot. I hope that helps.
    Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 1:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• My daughter had the same problem, I removed her little down comforter from her bed, and wha la, it was like night and day. She cleared up in like a day.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:39 PM on Oct. 28, 2008