I REALLY WANT TO WORK FROM HOME, NEED HELP PLEASE?!

stacy4

Asked by stacy4 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• Being that there is a ton of stuff out there, is there something specific you have in mind?
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 11:37 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Are you looking for a home business or job? That is your first step to figuring out what is out there and is right for you. What are your interests? What do you do right now?

If you need help please feel free to message me. I will go over all the questions that I went through before I made any choices.

mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 11:42 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets:-) If you like more info, feel free to p.m. me with your fullname and email address:-)

Have a fabulous Day!
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Hello!!

I am a WAH mom to my 3 year old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independent. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, inventory and most importantly, no risk! It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

We have been helping moms achieve financial and personal goals since 1999 and we are the largest group of moms working from home on the internet!

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would love to talk to you and give you more info so you can do the same!! Serious inquiries only please!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:59 AM on Oct. 18, 2010

• You need to be more specific in what you want. Some people just want a little money for extras. Others want to replace a full time income. Some people are willing to do a home based business that requires them at times to work outside (for instance, representing a company and doing face to face meetings with prospective clients, or doing home parties, etc.). Some people don't want to leave their home. What are your strengths and what are your limitations? Write them down. See if there's a business you can start from home staring you in the face. Good luck!
    romalove

Answer by romalove at 12:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I'm a Guy and Eva jewelry advisor--there are 3 "best things" about this business that I love.
    1)I can sell from my free website online, or party. Or both!

2) The market isn't oversaturated with advisors...you won't find 10 other people in your city selling Guy and Eva

3) I get to play with and wear all the jewelry!

Read my journals for more info---contact me if you would like to learn more :)
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I work for At Home America it is a homewares company if you like you can check out my website www.athome.com/dionneray
    dee02123

Answer by dee02123 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities listed in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I love making extra money and I make money without sales! Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I think it all depends what you are passionate about. Do you like make up, jewelry, books, etc? I chose to do Gold Canyon Candles because I love candles and know that our products are really amazing I and believe in them! I would honestly recommend whatever you choose, do the research and see if there are a lot of people in your area that are in the same business that you are interested in! Good Luck on your search. Msg me more if you would like more info!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2010